LifeSmart Element Infrared Heater
- Made in the USA
- Compact and Mobile
- Safe to use
- Heats room without drying
- Comes with Remote and easily programmed
- Bit noisy
- Unit must be reprogrammed each time it turns back on after being off.
The Lifesmart Element Infrared Heater is a revolutionary space heater that is certainly becoming a sensation on the market today. However, is this space heater worth all the hype it has been given? Well, most of the user of the LifeSmart Element Infrared Heater has given positive feedback on its design, performance, heating efficiency, and price. After reading countless customer reviews and online specifications, our expert has written this unbias review of LifeSmart Element Infrared Heater.
Key Features of LifeSmart Element Infrared Heater
- Three different heat setting options including an eco mode which will heat a room at 68 degrees only consuming 500 watts’ power. In a high heat setting, it uses 1500 watts and a medium setting uses 750 watts of power.
- Its highest temperature setting is 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and 50 degrees Fahrenheit is the lowest.
- 12-hour auto-start and stop time feature.
- It has a built-in air filter to purify the air where it is installed. This filter is permanent and washable. So, you don’t need to replace it but you have to clean it.
- Comes with remote control.
- The cabinet of this infrared heater is made of quality and stylish metal. It looks very amazing and you can place it in your bedroom or living room. Its outer casing is so strong that it is a big challenge to knock it out.
- It has a digital display and a digital thermostat. Both digital display and thermostat are very easy to operate and show the most accurate room temperature.
In-Depth Review of LifeSmart Element Infrared Heater
So far the design of LifeSmart Element Infrared Heater is quite attractive. The outside body of the space heater is made of metal which is further varnished with dark black color metallic paint coating. The unit quite compact measuring 16 x 13 x 16.5 inches in dimension and weighs only 21 pounds. It also has four wheels at the bottom which makes this infrared heater more convenient to move it from one room to another whenever you need some extra warmth in a specific room. It will fit anywhere in your apartment very easily.
The first thing to point out is that this heater will heat a room using 6 quartz infrared elements. This accomplishes two things that will make it highly desirable. One is that it is using infrared heating. So, it doesn’t require any fossil fuels to run. Moreover, it doesn’t release toxic chemicals either making it an eco-friendly heating source for residence use. Secondly, it doesn’t heat the air rather, it targets individuals and objects in the room, so moisture remains almost the same in the house and you don’t need to buy an extra humidifier. This infrared heater also has a force fan that helps to distribute the heat throughout the room.
This infrared heater is particularly designed for heating a large room. It meets the standard of a 55,000 BTU heater. Some reviewers have said that the unit not only heats the particular room where it is placed but also warm the adjoining room such as an adjacent bathroom.
This can be another major factor with any space heater. We want to know just how much more it will add to our electricity bill and if there really is a saving in having one. Well, the Lifesmart Element Infrared Heater takes this into consideration. It has three different settings in which to choose from when programming it. Plus the unit has an automatic turn-off sensor that will stop it automatically after 12 hours of use or when the built-in thermostat reaches the desired temperature programmed into it which helps to keep the room from overheating and also cut down on energy cost. The consumption of power of this unit depends on the heat level is set on. The lowest heat setting level operates at 500 watts, the maximum level being work at 1500 and the middle level at 1000 watts. As for the cost overall per month, most of the customers have noted a significant reduction in the cost of the utility bill.
Because it is made of sturdy metal on the outside the space heater is truly built to last. Another wonderful feature is that it has a lifetime filter that never needs to be replaced. All that has to be done is to periodically take it out to clean it per the unit’s instructions then place it back inside. The unit is also backed by a 1-year warranty and comes from the trusted manufacturer of quality heating units LifeSmart who has been in business for over a decade. As for the overall rating and what customers have said about this unit online. It has gotten 4.1 out of 5 stars on Amazon with 916 customer reviews. As for what was said as with any product there are pros and cons that need to be pointed out
The fan inside this infrared heater likes to produce decent level noise. Honestly speaking, some customers find it tolerable and others are very annoyed with this noise. But it’s completely up to your noise tolerance level.
Check the below video and you will get the idea about the noise level
[youtube id=”H4I0qojn-hw” width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Made in the USA
- Comes with Remote
- Easily to control
- Compact and portable
- Heats room without drying out the air
- Safe to use without using any toxic chemicals.
- The fan can be a bit noisy at first to get used to.
- The unit must be reprogrammed each time it turns back on after being off.
So, there is some good and bad point about this new type of space heating unit. Overall customer and expert review of Lifesmart infrared heater has been proven that it is a quality product that comes with an attractive price tag. For me, it is one of the top-rated infrared heater available on the market. Best advice though is to do further research for yourself to see if this is indeed the space heating unit for you.